Thursday, November 11, 2010

How can you make your hair still look soft and smooth after curling it with a curling iron?

I also tease the top of my hair and it makes it look so dead after I finish curling the ends and teasing. It also looks rough and not smooth. My hair is usually soft and I don't put my curling iron that high. Is there any products I can use to give it that soft and smooth look instead of fried and dead. I'm trying to do my hair's like hers: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kangi/2977457006/ [himegyaru] just not as teased on the top. But, hers' has an appearance of being soft. Mine comes out looking really rough so if anyone can help suggest a product that won't ruin my curls after I curl it that would really help=DHow can you make your hair still look soft and smooth after curling it with a curling iron?
it's the teasing that makes it rough. You are kicking open the hair cuticles when you tease. Try leaving the top panel unteased and lay it over the teased part, like the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment