Tuesday, November 16, 2010

After curling my hair with curling irons, what's the best way to keep my hair exactly how it is?

I drowned my hair the other day with extra hold and freeze hold hairspray when I curled my hair but throughout the day I had to re-do it about 4 times and it still kept being just extremely loose waves and very messy looking. It really damages your hair too so I don't want to stick to frequent touch ups and massive amounts of hairspray.

What's a good way to keep my hair curly just how I curled it? I plan to curl my hair for college tomorrow (I'm in the UK and it's midnight right now) and I need it to stay curly up until, well the evening.

Thanks!

xxxAfter curling my hair with curling irons, what's the best way to keep my hair exactly how it is?
do you wash your hair everyday? Your hair will hold your curls better if it isn't squeaky clean. If you use hairspray in between sections you may have better luck, good luck and have fun at collegeAfter curling my hair with curling irons, what's the best way to keep my hair exactly how it is?
Herbal essences set me up its super duperr ;))
STRONG HOLD GEL..!
make sure hair is like day old

No comments:

Post a Comment