Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I get my hair to curl?

My hair is basically pin straight and the only time it isn't straight is when I wake up with bed hair. Anyways I have 2 hours to get ready for tonight and I wanted to curl my hair, but it's almost impossible. I've tried using hair curlers (hot ones), a curling iron, and a straightener (the ones that can curl your hair and straighten it-and it worked for my friend perfectly just not on me). So 10 points to whose ever idea works best. I have a curler at home and I think I have some hair spray but if you know some other way just tell me.How do I get my hair to curl?
well, hair curls better when dirtier, so your friend is partially right. my hair's really straight too. so i have the same problem. i hold the curl for about 20 seconds if i were you. do it in one inch sections, so its easier to curl. put your hair half up half down, (like this: http://stylebell.files.wordpress.com/200… just not as formal) and do the bottom first. then take out sections of the top half. when you're curling, and the hair's in the iron, spray some hairspray in it so it will hold better. oh and in between doing sections, let the iron heat up a little more. and let the iron heat up for about ten minutes. if this doesn't even work, then pin the curls with up with bobby pins for a while, and spray it with hairspray.How do I get my hair to curl?
1.Your gonna need some type of leave in conditioner to put in your hair once it thoroughly towel dried. Mousse too. You can still get this look without it but it makes it a lot more easy and controllable.



2. Once your hair is damp. Halfway dry and brushed. Mess it up a bit



3. Get a thick strong hairband and wrap your hair around into a bun going to the right. Make the bun a little loose. Let it dry like that.



4. Your curls will come out beautifull if followed correctly.



5. Take your hair down and if needed; touch the curls up with a decent curling iron.



Styling spray helps to spray when hair is towel dried.



Good Luck. I can give you this method confidently this works with me every time.



(Since you only have two hours just dampen your hair) and follow the instructions)
okay my hairdresser told me that curling irons arent that good and that you should use a straightener to curl your hair instead, because it lasts longer, you can also try those hot curlers and i guess out a lot of hairspray



I know I'm not much of a help because I have curly hair so I wouldn't know but you could also try putting moose in your hair and like squeezing the hair in your hands or braid your hair and when you take it out it will be curly. I know you only have 2 hours but for another time you can get clip-on extensions there not that expensive and get ones that curl easily



thats really all I CAN THINK OF.

GOOD LUCK!
Spray a section of your hair with hairspray, and then tong it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment