Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to make straight hair wavy?

How do I make my hair wavy? It's super straight, and it looks really good wavy. I don't have enough time in the mornings, so I have to do it at night. So I need a way to wave my hair so it will stay overnight.



These are the things I don't have, so don't say that I should use these:

straightener

voluming hair spray



These are the things I DO have, just in cause your wondering:

hair curler (iron)*

a person to help me

hair lol

curl booster spray

shower





REMEMBER IT HAS TO LAST OVER NIGHT

I only have 15 mintunes to do something with my hair in the mornings.

I don't understand this: ';Wrap hair around the barrel of the curling iron. (Wrapping hair is different from the traditional curling method. You don't want to 'clip' hair into the barrel. Wrapping allows you to curl all the way to the root). When you're curling, make sure to leave ends loose to avoid a crimp mark.'; How do I NOT clip it?!



Thanks.How to make straight hair wavy?
i don't get those curling iron instructions either, but what I do is (and my hair doesn't curl easily) braiding my hair, putting it in ponytails, etc when it is wet (not soaking wet, just a little), sleep on it, then style in the morning w/ hairspray and products,



also effective but takes more time:



lay wet hair streak on tin foil, wrap the tin foil up to the root so that that the hair in curled up kinda like in an iron. clip it (bobby pins work for me) on your head and sleep on it. makes my hair usually nice and wavy.



i hope you understand my bad explanation =)How to make straight hair wavy?
try braiding it. it will be wavy after you take off the braid. also wet your hair when it's braided.
do you have the japanese brand lucido? they have a hairspray specially for curling hair. you spray them onto your hair before using a curling tong... if not, you can skip this step or find an alternative product. curl your hair with a curling tong. do not hold it for more than 30 seconds as it may damage your hair. if you find that the curl has not set, curl it again for another 30 seconds. after curling, apply mousse or hair wax for permed hair evenly and scrunch your curls to make them last. there is also a none heated curlers(sponge balls) whereby you can roll up your hair(in 6 sections) at night after washing when it is 80% dry and got to sleep. by next morning you would get beautiful curls which you can just apply mousse and scrunch them up to make them last. DO NOT apply any kind of hair styling products onto your hair before you sleep. it'd only give you skin problems.

another option is only if you're really good at it. apply mousse evenly onto your hair and scrunch them. open your hand with fingers wide apart, grab onto a bunch of hair and rub your fingers together. i've seen hairstylist doing it on tv and she really managed to get pretty wavy hair out of a straight and limp hair just like that. then apply wax for curls to make them last. but for this option, the mousse you use have to be those specially to create curls for straight hair. i've tried using normal fixing mousse and it didnt work.

good luck!
I have super straight hair too. When I want wavesI usually either braid it or twist my hair up into a messy bun and sleep with it. When you take either out in the morning, it should be wavy for the most part, eliminating time you need to create waves right there. Then use some hairspray to keep everything in place.
okay, buy some gel or leave-in conditioner that is meant specifically to enhance your curls like ';noodle head'; take a shower, put it in, and scrunch your hair with it a lot. After that add ';bed head, after party'; and the john frieda luminous color glaze clear shine... and the um pantene smoothing adoucir or something like that. Then put it in a shower cap or a towel overnight. It will look ah-mazing!
ok depending on how straight your hair is ok get a bobby pin put on end or your hair in it the wrap your hair around the bobby pin and then once your done pur another end of your hair in the bobby pin
  • can anyone tell me how to
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment