Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tips for curling hair?

Hola :) so my hair is pretty thick and i have a lot of it and it's kinda laired a little and i have sideswept bangs. I'm in choir at my school and for every concert my director makes us curl our hair. I've tried a few different methods including hot curlers and a curling iron. It seems like the curling iron works the best, but it takes so much time. I often find myself running out the door cuz it took so long to do my hair. Do you have any tips? Someone tld me about sleeping with like rags in your hair r something? anyways, how do you get your hair curly and make it stay fairly long?Tips for curling hair?
You should divide your hair really evenly and get really small parts of your hair at a time because if get so much hair at a time the curl wont last or wont form right and check what size of curler u have maybe u need a smaller one or bigger one .. i havent really curled my hair i just take a shower and after since my hair is wet i just put some mousee and hairspray on and i have some messy curls and waves lol ... but yea try that and u need to take ur time and not be in a hurry

No comments:

Post a Comment