Friday, November 19, 2010

How should I curl my hair?

My hair is naturally curly, and looks really good if I scrunch it with gel. But for our school's dinner cruise, I wanted to get those perfect curls when you use a curling iron. I was just wondering if I should straighten it first because some people are saying it's too much heat for your hair and others say it doesn't matter it's worth it because it looks better. So what should I do? andd, what would happen if I scrunched my hair with gel in the morning, and then just curled it at night? (My hair dries by late afternoon, so it wouldn't be wet.) Thankyou:)How should I curl my hair?
don't straighten it..

after you get out of the shower brush through i and put mouse through it..

let it dry out and use like anti frizz serum.

then take a curling iron and fix the ones that are loose or don't look that good.

put some hairspray into it..

and maybe make it like half up and half down, but i don't know how long your hair is.. but that would seem pretty cute..

just don't straighten it..

it'll be a waste of tim when you already have nturally curly hair..

good luck- i hope this helps (:How should I curl my hair?
Go to a Hair sloan.
It is too much heat but doing it once on like special occasions wont hurt.

if your worried though try getting a spray?



also i think you should just curl it before you go
I have naturally curly hair too. In the past, I have found that straightening my hair, then curling it with a curling iron works best. It's time consuming though. I just have to use a lot of hair spray. The curls look a lot prettier than my natural ones because I get to decide how big or small they are. As far as it being too much heat for your hair...if you straighten your hair often anyway, what's a little more heat? Good luck!
Yeah, scrunch it in the morning and then curl it that night(it will make the curl stay in better with the gel). If you straighten it that morning and then curl it you might have to go over your hair with a curling iron more than once, which will KILL your hair!
I wouldn't straighten it :p



Erm you could wash it and then use anti-frizz serum

Then blow dry your hair in sections and then split your hair into little sections and wrap them round curling irons.



(:
I do not have a clue whether it works, but there's a new John Freida range out for curls, which does look pretty good. Well the advert does anyway! Maybe you should check that out.

I would recommend going to a salon before the big night or whatever it is, they'll be able to do it just the way you like it. I know it's probably gonna be pretty expensive but yeah. You might be able to find some good deals somewhere.
Have you tried blow drying it straight first, then curling it with the curling iron?
  • Marine Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment