Friday, November 19, 2010

Curling iron help?

I like the hair in this vid right here, it's by pusebuzz ^_____^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIsSg9owS鈥?/a>





Like I want to find out if there's a curling iron like that except slightly cheaper? She said it's about 30 dollars in a vid, and I was wondering if there's something as good as that one except just slightly cheaper? Like this one:

http://www.sallybeauty.com/professional-鈥?/a>



It also comes in 3/4 and 1 1/4, which I want(: It's like, about 20 to 22 dollars, is it good?? O.o







If you have an easy way in curling your hair, tell me!! Tell me some good ways how to protect it or how to keep curls in or what is a good way to curl it or a good cheap curling iron(:





Just tell me as much as you know, please, I don't want short crappy answers or something useless, so please, answer nicely and with words :D





Please and thank you XDCurling iron help?
Basically any curling iron works fine, I find. Mine cost (no joke) $4 at a grocery store and it works fine. It's just how you use it. I took a hair class in high school and the teacher said the best way to curl hair is to take a small piece of hair, clip the curling iron about half way down the piece of hair, curl it once, as in, wrap the hair around once, then slide the iron down to the bottom of the hair (make sure you don't leave a little piece at the bottom as you get that little rat tail thing) and wrap all the hair right up to the top of your head. Then I spray it with hair spray to keep it in! Make sure you do the bottom under hair first and work your way to the top layers.

Good luck : )Curling iron help?
i dont think theres anything cheaper. if its cheaper then it wont work well
well sorry i don't have any ideas how your hair can be like that cause mine already is naturally like that all i do is put some mousse to it to make it not frizzy and stuff...

I think they are more expensive for a reason porbably that other one is cheap cause its uselesss, so i recommend u get the one in the video it looks better and even if its a bit more expensive it will probably work much better...

Good Luck

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment