Friday, November 19, 2010

Hair!!!!!!!!?

ok so i have very thin, light hair. i have very bad frizzy split ends. my hair-ends flies away most of the time and can't keep curls unless its done by the curling iron. my hair is relaxed so i have to be careful not to put it under stress. i live in the caribbean where the sun shines everyday so thats another problem because my hair dries out. i'd like my hair to be straight, have body, straight, sleek ends with shine and hold curls. how should i go about that? i was also thinking of cutting my hair i have an oval shape face what cut should i do to my hair and i have a high forehead should i get a bang? what exactly happens to your hair when you put layers in it or have it layered? plz answer accordingly home remedies are accepted but only if they really do work....remember my hair is relaxed!Hair!!!!!!!!?
Ok heres what you do.

First off you sound like you look like me.

oval fave=long layered hair.

high forhead=side swept bangs.

I have a high forhead and oval fave.

Long layered hair and side swept bangs,i have them.VERY pretty.

And you side you want shiner,sleeker,straighter hair and all that stuff.I Suggest extensions.They work VERY well.They will make you hair straighter,shinier,thicker,and very pretty.trust me on that I have them! Naturaly I have layered hair though also in the extensions.Layers on the side is pretty but so is layers all around.

I hope I helped.Hair!!!!!!!!?
Hi.



You can find highly useful resources for managing your hair on http://healthonlineinfo.info . It's a very useful webguide dealing with hair related issues.

Report Abuse


i strongly recommend switching to a new shampoo.

that may be the problem. i chose herbal essence or frutise style.

Report Abuse


i dont think she should get extensions with thin h air it can cause breakage on already dry thin hair some times damage that cant be fixed

Report Abuse


get a new shampooooooooooooooooo

Report Abuse


Omg! well i think thats very hott!

i have that now and i have dark red/brown hair

the layering comes to about 2-3 inches past my shoulder...my hair is very thin but i use panteene PRO-V..its the best if you want nice smooth shiny hair..ALSO trimm your hair before you get it layered!!

Report Abuse


well if you want ur hair to stay in the style you kept it here's what you do. go to the sally beauty salon or hair salon and buy some stay in conditioner not gel because gel turns flaky. i would recomend you get ur hair trimmed, you know ur split ends, every moth or so.

Report Abuse


Get layers around your face is all I can say, it will improve your appearance 99%!

Report Abuse


trim your hair regularly to lose the spilt ends and try a deep conditioner on your hair and keep on for a few minutes. if you want body in your hair, i would suggest that you put long layers in it. i do not think that bangs are very attractive.. unless you try side swept bangs, which are very cute.
1) Get bangs, to make your face look less like an oval

2) Layer your hair to give it more volume.

3) Make your hair not frizzy with a straightener

4) Condition your hair daily so it does not dry out
Layers are always great to help hair with volume. Bangs are a personal choice but I would not want to always depend on them. Serum is wonderful for controlling frizz and some have UV %26amp; UB rays protectant seeing as how the sun reflects off of the ocean in the Carribean ( beautiful place). To keep those lucious curls, try to rollerset it at night with steam rollers and add a light sprtiz that also moisturizers. One more thing, I always keep a spray bottle of spring water handy, not too much, just mist it to your hair to refresh it in dry heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment