Friday, November 19, 2010

What heat setting to use when curling hair with a straightening iron?

I've been trying to curl my hair with straighteners for god knows how long and it never seems to work that well :( I've found out that I was trying to curl too much hair at once (ie: my sections were too big) but it still won't work :( So what heat setting should I use? On my straighteners, I have 5 settings; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Because the videos I've watched on youtube of people curling their hair with straighteners have like steam coming off their hair! I thought that was really bad for your hair so I've always used like setting two or three. Should I perhaps use 5 or something? Does the amount of heat effect what the curl looks like?What heat setting to use when curling hair with a straightening iron?
well, it all depends on your hair type. it should tell you at the back. if you have think and silky hair, then the lowest the better. but if your hair's frizzy and stubborn, then put the heat up highWhat heat setting to use when curling hair with a straightening iron?
get a new straightener/curling iron... if its really worth it, a chi

No comments:

Post a Comment