Sunday, November 21, 2010

What is a good website to learn how to style your hair different ways?

I am tired of just straightening my hair...its super long and pretyy but i wanna do different things to it without having to change the color....does anyone know of a good website where I can see step by step styling tips, and different styles...stuff I can do myself at home...?? I try curling it sometimes with the curling iron but cant get it to look good..I must be doing something wrong hahaWhat is a good website to learn how to style your hair different ways?
Youtube has a lot of tutorial both professional and non professional videos to show you step by step how to style hair.What is a good website to learn how to style your hair different ways?
im not sure if i can give you a website, but i can ensure you that if you go around looking at pictures of people or models. try to imagine yourself with that hair style or color.



well, thats a start. after you think your a match with a certain hair color or cut. try it out. and if it doesnt work out, well try again until you get a result that you'll love :D







HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Hmm . For me I go to Bub's Beauty On Youtube . She's a great stylist For makeup , hair , latest trends , and like get some laughs (:

No comments:

Post a Comment