Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i curl my hair with Moose?

My hair is naturally very full and wavy and i've never really had it curly before, i always straighten it because it's easier and so now i wanna start doing something different with it, so i wanna curl it, but i haven't got the money to buy a curling iron yet so i think i'm just gonna use moose.

But i don't know how to do it,

All i know it that after washing your hair you let it dry a bit then put the moose in and scrunch it but i need a bit more detail.

Where do you put the Moose (top of head, ends, middle, etc)?

Do you apply moose to one section of your hair and scrunch it up, then put some more in another part?

Do you just lift your hair up in a scrunch on your head and put the moose in?

I don't get it, can someone tell me in detail what i have to do please?

Thanks!

xHow do i curl my hair with Moose?
Well just from experience, I know what to do, and it usually turns out well for me xD. Basically, I have fairly curly hair, but I usually straighten it.

1) Wash your hair well, and be sure that you use conditioner and shampoo

2) You don't want your hair too wet, but you don't want it too dry either. The best thing to do is get out of the shower, towel dry it a bit, then apply the mouse.

3) Put a fair amount into your palm, and flip your hair over.

4) Take some, but not all, and put it in various places, doesn't matter where.

5) take half of the mouse in one hand, and half in the other and begin scrunching your hair up, and holding it there, and be sure to get all of the hair

6) if your hair is too wet after you put in the mouse, you can still towel dry it with the mouse.

most importantly, do NOT brush your hair while the mouse is in. It will make it very frizzy, and very unattractive.



hope that helps:)How do i curl my hair with Moose?
watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca3k1syt2鈥?/a>



i'm so shure it'll help you just like it did for me!! although my hair is naturally curly



or the moose way...

apply moose all over head tie a zillion hair ties and sleep on it [ or use without moose] Or braid the hair and sleep on it
Part your hair all the way then put moose and twist from roots to end and do the same to other side. Or sometimes, if I want it really curly I just do Chun Lee's hair from street fighter before I go to sleep till I wake up. That's what I do and it works for me and I get compliments. Hope it works!
moose keeps your hair wet so the curls stay so curl your hair when dampp and put moose o each hand and run through your hair
It works even better with mousse.

No comments:

Post a Comment