Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you curl naturaly straight, thin hair?

i have very thin hair. i can scrunch it with mouse, but its not doing as well anymore. i usually leave it curly and wet when im out of the shower but im sick of that. and i cant curl it with my curling iron.. it comes out weird. and my sraightner curls it (lol) but yea its able to do that but it doesnt make me happy with it. i found a vid on youtube that it was a certain kind of curlin iron and it was really cool... no clamp thing you just wrapped your hair around it and it came out really pretty. but anyways how much are those and where do you find them??? or any other good ways to curl it?How do you curl naturaly straight, thin hair?
just curl it with a curlinialHow do you curl naturaly straight, thin hair?
u could try gel instead of mousse...or hot rollers work well with my hair, put them in hair, leave on for 10 or 15 minutes n then take out...plus this works better than a curling iron, my hair is reallly straight n the hot rollers make the curls in my hair stay unlike a curling iron...but i think the curling iron u saw on a video was a 2 barrel curling iron maybe?? walmart might have them, ulta most likely does
My hair is really thin too and its flat

i cant curl crimp or tease my hair because

it goes flat in like 5 minutes SO i was surprised

when my sister used her straightener to curl

my hair and it stayed in. it even stayed curly through the night.

im not sure if it will work for you to but you could try.

oh also use hairspray when you do it :)
why not try smooth magnetic type hair rollers in damp hair that the hair salons use to give your hair plenty of volume and curl, but remember to use setting lotion
well im really not sure what ur talking about

but if u wash ur hair then put mousse in ur hair then braid ur hair and let it dry

No comments:

Post a Comment