Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I get my hair curly without a curling iron or special shampoo?

I know you can get your hair wavy by braiding your hair at night and then going to bed with your hair in briads and then when you wake up: TA DA! You have nice waves. But is there a way to get my hair curly without special shampoo or using a curling iron? *note* my hair is really stright naturally. I just think itd be nice to have curly hair for once, but using the curling iron is such a pain and takes forever in the morning so any suggestions? THanks (: I appreciate any help!



P.S. Not getting a perm...How do I get my hair curly without a curling iron or special shampoo?
Use texturizing mousse or texturizing hairspray, and tie your hair in a loose bun before you go to bed. Then, when u wake up, untie and ta da! Or, after you wash your hair when your hair is still damp, you can do the same thing (except for the going to bed part) and untie your hair when it's dry. I've seen my my cuzin do that and the results are amazing!How do I get my hair curly without a curling iron or special shampoo?
try scrunching your hair with hair moose.
Yes, there is a method. Here's a video that shows you how to do it.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n鈥?/a>
you can use a scrunching gel aussie makes a good one
This works pretty well

take a small section of your almost-dry hair, like maybe 1/4 an inch, and wind it around your fingers all the way up to your scalp. Carefully take the curl and pin it to your head using bobby pins. Do this with all of your hair. Spray with a bit of hairspray and let it dry, then carefully take out the bobby pins and unwind the curls. Don't brush your hair, just use your fingers to gently separate the curls. You can shake your head upside down to give it a bit more volume.



:) that works for me, it might work for you too. Also, you can do it at night and sleep with your hair in the bobby pins, then if it's not quite dry just blast it with a blow dryer then take the pins out and go.

No comments:

Post a Comment