Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My hair won't curl for me?

if you have any really good videos on how to curl your hair.

preferably, with a curling iron.

oh%26amp;%26amp;my hair is kinda thin. so if the videos are for thin hair, thtll probb. help tons(:

and if you have tips of your own, those will be extremely appreciatedd.

thank youu(:

and questions of your ownn.

copy%26amp;%26amp;paste, and ill be sure to answer them.My hair won't curl for me?
I would say go ceramic whatever you do. Ceramic is very popular and it is possible to get a curling iron that is not too expensive. If you use it often enough, it would be worth it. Another option would be to get some hot curlers....those seem to be the best way to get straight hair to really curl. If you're on a budget....try a store like T.J. Max or Marshalls. A lot of time they have hair products at great discounts!



I personally have naturally curly hair, so it is very easy for me obviously. But if you try not curling it with a curling iron, then i suggest using products like Pantene Pro-v curling muse, gel, and other curling products. I use the stuff all the time and the results are great!



Hope this helps :)

Hope this helps!My hair won't curl for me?
hope it helps!
Have u tried taking smaller amounts of hair,my hair also wouldnt curl but then i started taking smaller amounts and it worked instantly,and if ur curling iron is already hot then u only need to put the small amounts of hair in and hold for about 10 seconds

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment