Friday, November 19, 2010

How to make it when I curl my hair well....more natural!?

Ok so I have wavyish hair which is very ugly, I know you might think ';Oh whatever, it's probably not ugly...'; well yes it is. It's slightly wavy an at the ends it starts flipping out everywhere.



I straighten my hair every 4-5 days



I want to curl my hair to school w/ a curling iron, but I don't want it too look too fancy. Is there any way (besides putting the heat down to get looser curls) to make it when I curl my hair more natural?



Please don't say ';curling your hair with straight hair wont ever look natural';, because I said how to make it MORE natural, not COMPLETELY natural :)How to make it when I curl my hair well....more natural!?
I would curl it like normal, but run your fingers through it and scrunch it up some when you're done, so the curls aren't as tight and more natural looking.How to make it when I curl my hair well....more natural!?
If you have fairly thick hair, and can do your hair in layers.. then at the bottom layer just curl like 2-3 inches up. Then the next layer do about 3-4 inches and on the last layer curl the whole piece of hair. The curls won't necessarily be looser but it will be more relaxed and natural. Also, you can try getting gel/mousse and ';crunching'; it.
Why don't you wear mouse and try to naturally curl them . I have really curly hair, and I simply let them be. I like the curls, they make me me, and Im sure those wavy hair make you.
What size is your curling iron. A bigger one like at least an inch or inch and a half can make your curls looser looking. Because they're bigger curls and not tight little curls.
Use those curling rollers.

No comments:

Post a Comment