Sunday, November 21, 2010

When you crimp your hair...?

Well ;; I want to crimp my hair. But i don't have a crimper. But i do have a strightener and a cruling iron. And I've been trying to find out how to crimp my hair with a curling iron, but I can't find anything. But i have found somethings on youtube, with the straightener. But it takes FOREVER. :[

So what im asking is

Do you know how to crimp your hair with a curling iron?

%26amp;%26amp; Can you tell my how to make it go faster, when i use a straightener??

Thanks. I really apreciate it. x]When you crimp your hair...?
its so worth it to just go buy a crimper or a triple barrel waver. they're only like $25 and you won't have to worry about another way to do it..its not gonna turn out good. and if you just invest in one its way easier. plus it looks so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment