Sunday, November 21, 2010

What curling iron would be best for me to buy? And another question?

Hi everyone. I am interested in buying a curling iron, and would like your advice/recommendations/suggestions. :)

My hair is naturally thick and tends to be a bit coarse/dry, especially the day after washing it. It's medium length (a couple inches below my shoulder), and naturally wavy. I'm interested in buying a curling iron that would:

a. work well with my hair (whatever type of curls would best suit it, I don't actually know)

b. be relatively cheap (hopefully less than $20 -- I'm not looking for something TOO grandiose)

c. can be found in stores that are in Manhattan (I don't want to order online because of the high shipping prices)



Any suggestions? :)



Also another question -- I always wash my hair at night. I never blowdry it, but instead just leave it to airdry. Consequently, I always wake up with my hair still somewhat wet. (And no matter what I do, it always gets coarse and frizzy during the day. Argh :( ) After I buy a curling iron, how would it be best for me to use it? In the morning, even if it's still somewhat wet? Or would I *have* to blowdry it? And curling it at night, is that a bad idea or not? I have no idea if your hair can be wet or not when you curl it, lol.



Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)What curling iron would be best for me to buy? And another question?
can I just say one thing? my hair sound EXACTLY like your's! weird huh? I bought a curling iron a couple of months ago i dont live in manhattan but i could tell you some stores which to seel curlers: boots, GHD, Revelon, Amore, Hedkandi and nicky clarke :) you should try using some serum to keep ur hair in control, worls for me!

bye xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment