Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hair,help problem???

I have Straight hair and it is a littke wavy but never curly. Ineed to know how to get curly hair without buying anything or using the curling iron, because my hair is extra long and it takes forever to curl it with the iron thing. I do not use gel at all and neither will I start to. I have hair and scalp hair food conditioner. If you know anything at all about curling hair that can help me, then please write your response. (I can even wash my hair if you want me too, like some people say that washing your hair and putting moose on it is the way to get it curly, but that never works.)Hair,help problem???
I have the same problem and I know what you mean. Well, I suggest buying the John Freida hair products: they come in shampoos and conditioners that can give you a head start on curling your hair, because the shampoo will curl it a bit while you're in the shower; however, you will need a curling iron to curl the more stubborn parts of your hair!! I hope this helps!Hair,help problem???
try using a difuser with some curl enhancer gel.
First, I would put 1 trip to a hair salon and see what they say would be the best for your hair type. There are a lot of different things out there that are new and one trip would probably be worth your money spent. Hope I have helped in some way. Sincere, diane
Wash N' Curl shampoo.
Get a large curl Perm.
Put mousse in it, wait all of 2 seconds, and scrunch it. Immidatly after that blowdry it. Have fun!
when i was a kid i had really long hair, my mother used to put my hair up in curl rags, strips of cotton that my hair was wrapped around then rolled up and tied at the scalp. i worked fine, looked wearied tell my hair was dry but i had curly hair, until i found a mud puddle or some other way to get my hair wet.
get some of those granny curlers....the ones that dont require heat....just put them in, let your hair dry (or use a blowdryer) and then take them out...
After washing your hair apply some kind of styling product. Take the hair in sections and twist it. Pin it up using a clip . Do this all over the head. Allow to dry and when you remove the clips you will have waves in your hair. The smaller the section the tighter the waves will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment