Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i convince my mother that the mark on my neck REALLY IS from a curling iron?

from a curling iron and its NOT a hickey!

This morning, i was curling my hair and *bam*, i dropped it on my neck, and it burnt me.

I came home, and she says ';Whats the hell is on your neck?!';

and i said ';Oh, its a curling iron burn from this morning!, see?'; and i moved my hair out of the way for her to see.

so she responded with ';YEA RIGHT ELL! ITS A HICKEY! YOUR GROUNDED!';

so i asked her to look at it again and she said to go away.

what the hell. It is clearly not a hickey. Now what do i do?! im grounded for a burn!How do i convince my mother that the mark on my neck REALLY IS from a curling iron?
lmao wow how the hell does she not know the difference??

hah to piss her off id come home with a real one n be lyk hey this ones a hickey this ones a burn. see?

lol i have a specail talent for pissing off my parents..How do i convince my mother that the mark on my neck REALLY IS from a curling iron?
Hickeys fade, burn marks don't. Time will tell her whether or not you were lying.
it should start scabbing up or pussing where the burn is. i cant believe she doesnt know the difference
Ouch...hickeys are from blood vessels popping underneath the skin.

Burns are burns...there is a definite difference.

The burn will probably blister or leave a scar or something...then she'll know.
You could go to your school nurse and have her examine it. If it really is a burn, she should be able to tell. Ask her to write a note to your mom saying that it's a burn.
I don't think you have any chance of convincing her in to believing that it's a burn.
lol. your cute

No comments:

Post a Comment