Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do you add wave or curls to your hair with a straightning iron?

My best friend has a normal flat iron I think its 2 inch and she curls her hair with it I know some people have one that has like a curved top or something but she doesn't she has the same as me and I asked her how and she said its hard to explain does anyone know how to do this?How do you add wave or curls to your hair with a straightning iron?
look it up on youtube! great help for me :)

its like you actually watching them do it

some videos are really great for it!

good luckk :):)How do you add wave or curls to your hair with a straightning iron?
i think at a 90degree angle or somthin

and you twirl it.
im not sure just ask her
try watching some videos on youtube
  • hide myspace music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment