Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do u get your hair straight?

how to u straighten ur hair with out a curling iron?How do u get your hair straight?
Um, I use a straightening iron.How do u get your hair straight?
mark products if you want to know moe you can e mail me
chemical relaxer
use a straightner. =] it works for mee.
Use a brush and a hair dryer....that would be the cheapest way, aside from buying a straightening iron.
Flat iron you can also just blow dry it. I find blow drying it better b/c my hair doen't feel so dead and it gives you more volume. hope I helped! :)
i don't...have straight hair already :P...



my curly hair friends use flat iron then spray with some CHI thermal protection spray: work really well.
naturaly have straigh hair?
you would use a hair straightener--flat iron.

you should buy the ceramic ones

or a Chi. Chi's last for very long time, and plus it hardly damages your hair
its the same as useing a straightner.(but straightners r better) i suggest the chi turbo straightner.
I use a combination of blow drying while brushing out straight (often using a straightening lotion or mousse like ';Keep it Straight';), and then I use a straightening iron on it. It works really well.
Shave your skull clean
i guess i have to state the obvious- WITH A STRAIGHTENING IRON!
basically every time u wash your hair mix herbs and olive oil and lemon juice on you hair. it may not work striqaght away but after about so long u will realy see you hair gettin much more straighter..

it worked for me and all my m8s

im a hair dresser you see

good luck

x
I use a straightning iron. I dont think anybody would use a curling iron to straigten their hair
a straightner

No comments:

Post a Comment