Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you curl your hair with a chi flat iron?

I have medium length hair, its in layers, %26amp; it ends like where my boob starts, %26amp;%26amp; when i curl it it gets up to like my shoulder,,, i know how to do the curls but its just once im done with my whole hair it look really ugly and puffy from like a little bit higher than my ear and i hate it and idk how to just curl the ends, ive tried %26amp;%26amp; looks wierd so i dnt think im doin it right,,, soo plzz helpp??How do you curl your hair with a chi flat iron?
You would use the flat iron almost the same as a curling iron. You just don't hold it there as long. When using either, always make sure you comb the chunck of hair you are about to curl. If you don't, it will be more poofy, and not as smooth. If you're using a flat iron, make sure it's a small one. To just curl the ends, put a styling mousse or spray in your hair while it's wet. After you dry it, comb out the pieces you want to curl, and curl it spiral style to approximately your chin. If you go higher than that, it won't look right. While your hair is in the curling iron, lightly spritz it with a flexible hold hair spray. Good-luck! If it doesn't work for you, explain it to a friend and have her do it! I'm always better at doing someone elses hair than my own.How do you curl your hair with a chi flat iron?
My hair is the lenght of yours and when i curl it i get the same results... but when i had my friend curl it it turned out wayy better. ask a friend to do it! and see if that works
ask a friend to do it for you and see how it comes out. or just get a curling iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment