Friday, November 19, 2010

Can I curl my hair with a 2'; flat iron?

I've seen a lot of videos on you tube on how to curl your hair with a flat iron. All of the videos they are using a 1'; flat iron. Could I use my 2';??



If not, when I buy a 1'; flat iron should I get the one with the curved plates, or flat plates, and should the edge of the flat iron be curvy or could it be a sharp corner? I really want the best curls I can get!!!!Can I curl my hair with a 2'; flat iron?
A 2'; really wouldn't work too well. Try and get the 1'; with flat plates and the curvy corners, they are much easier to use than the curved platesCan I curl my hair with a 2'; flat iron?
no you cant curl your hair with a 2'; straightener. and when you buy a 1'; get it with curved edges and if you can get one the is economical.
yea you can it probly wont turn out too great the first time but if you get good at useing a flat iron to curl your hair it will be really pretty
You need a 1'; that's curved to curl your hair. A 2'; is too big.
I don't think you will be able to curl it , but basically just flip it up or curl under (just the ends). Since the outside of the iron doesn't get hot then when you twirl the flat iron around your hair there will be sections getting no heat to hold the curl. Hope the helps!
I have a 2'; as well as a 1';. In my experience, the 1'; does work better.. and I'd recommend that you go with one that has a curved edge so your curls would look nicer and rounder.

With the 2';, you would have to have pretty long hair to get the nice curls.. it's a bit harder if you have shorter hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment