Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to curl hair well?

I'm having trouble curling my hair properly with a 1 3/4'; or 2'' (I'm not sure which) curling iron. I know it's not my hair because it holds curls well when other people do it (and I have wavy thick hair). And my curling iron is a pretty good one.

I keep getting either hardy any curl or a kink in my hair.

What techniques do you use to curl your hair well? (i.e. spray with hairspray, slide iron down to the tip of hair and then roll all the way up.)

And please don't say buy a different curling iron.

Thanks!How to curl hair well?
well it just may be your curling iron but here is what i do...



Wash my hair

Put mouse in it while wet

blow dry completly

then piece by piece spray with hairspray ( dont get one that is too sticky unless you want that look of tight curls)

pull curling iron to the bottom of hair and cul up very tightly then count to like 10-15.....



then slowly unravel the hair...



once your all done seprate curls with fingers NOT A BRUSH unless you want it poofy :) hope this helps hunHow to curl hair well?
mine does the same thing!

iT gets me so mad
mine does the same so im keeping posted

answer mine?

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment