Sunday, November 21, 2010

How would you get your hair like this (pic)?

I have fine, straight shoulder length hair. My bangs are grown out and parted off to the sides. I don't have to do anything to straighten it so I just wear it down without curling or hair product most of the time. But it's kind of a boring look and I want to try to style my hair. I've never really used a curling iron, diffusers, root lifter or gel before.



Could you tell me step by step how you would do your hair like the picture below? I've got a pretty good idea how to get the curls by wrapping the hair around the barrel of a curling iron. But I don't know when in what step I'd add any hair product. Whenever I tried to style my hair before, I've had problems getting volume on the crown of my hair.



http://media.photobucket.com/image/sheryl%20crow/Smuckysezme/sheryl_crow230.jpg?o=1



(My hair's similar to this in length and with the long bangs. I'm not sure how to get the nice little ';arch'; volume on the bangs. My just go flat against my forehead).



Thanks!How would you get your hair like this (pic)?
You should go to the hair salon and show them this picture and they should help you out because they are the professionals and they know how to make it look like this pictureHow would you get your hair like this (pic)?
i mean it is a cute hair style but to tell u the truth it really not that cute look up madonna daughter hair cute and u will see it ook better

No comments:

Post a Comment