Sunday, November 21, 2010

Any hair styling tips for a beginner?

What's the best hair curling iron [maybe $40 at the most] to buy? Where? And what kind of products would work best with it? I know it's not safe to curl your hair with all that heat often, so what are some hair styling tips and suggestions?



My sister tried to teach me how to do hair when I was little, but I didn't have much patience so it didn't work out so well. Now I want to learn but she doesn't have much time to teach me with her having her own family and all. What are some things every girl should know about doing hair?



I had my hair permanently straightened in July 2008 and now I'm tired of straight hair and I just wanna know how to do my hair in various ways before I go back to school.



Any tips on ways I can style my hair [both simple and .. not so simple ways], how to keep it feeling soft and as healthy as possible from all that heat from curling irons, etc, and what products I can use for not much money are appreciated!



If you want you can e-mail me! I'd love to learn how to do my hair before school starts (Sept 8). I have a lot of questions.Any hair styling tips for a beginner?
Tip 1: sleep on a satin pillow case

Tip 2: Use heat protectants

Tip 3: Deep Condition weekly

Tip 4: Get split ends cut off every 8 weeks



u cld also email me, if u hav more specific questions. i know a lot about hair :)Any hair styling tips for a beginner?
i would personally try spicing up it bcuz its much easier in my opinion, plus you can add poofs and braids to spice it up, just keep expeiermenting wit fun things until you figure out what you like, also try scrunching your hair after you shower and such



try looking on youtube for hair help, videos are very helpful



and as for curling irons go, go to a local salon or beauty supply store, the clerks can really help by seeing what kind of hair you have and knowing what your looking for

No comments:

Post a Comment