Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tips to curly hair please?

Ok so my hair is not exactly curly, its just big. Very big. But i try to scrunch it while blow drying upside down with some product in it, But it gets a little wavy. I scrunch it some more and it's the same. So when its dry i brush through and my little not so good curls get brushed out.



I try using a curling iron but my hair like can not be curled. I even had my mom help she couldn't do it.



So what I am asking is how do you curl your hair. I'm tired of my old everyday straightened hair. I want to curl my hair for school starting soon. HELP!Tips to curly hair please?
I glad to see that not every curly-haired person is not trying to flatten it!

Try NOT blow drying it. Apply a leave-in conditioner or a light styling cream and let air dry.Tips to curly hair please?
i have the same problem. the trick is to straighten your hair first. straighten it like normal with a flat iron and then use a very hot curling iron and lots of hair spray.
If you want beautiful curls, go on youtube and type in HOW TO CURL YOUR HAIR WITH A STRAIGHTENER. With that video you can do beautiful curls that stay. Before you do this, make sure your hair has mousse on and heat protectant. If this doesn't work, maybe you could try a salon perm?

Either way, hope this helps.
paper bag curling! it stays in all day and no heating is involved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n鈥?/a>
put mousse in your hair then put you hair in a bun while wet then 10 minutes later scrunch your hair with your hands
ooh. good question.

i basically have the same problem, my hair is naturally curly/wavy and when i try to curl it with a curling iron it falls out, so i would go with the first persons answer and straighten it first then curl it, with a whole crap load of hairspray.

:)
I don't blow dry mine. I leave it basically dripping wet and scrunch it dry with a t-shirt (reduces frizzyness). Just get a good product that's made for your hair type.
when your hair is wet put mousse in it. divide it into a top and bottom half (clip the top part so its out of the way). divide the bottom half into 4 sections (from left to right or vice versa) using your finger twirl your hair very tightly. do this to all the sections of your har. then let the top part down and do the same thing. don't touch it and dont blow dry it! let it dry by itself. when its dry run your fingers through each curl so it spreads out some. hope this helps!
  • add a name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment