Sunday, December 11, 2011

Is it better in this case to get a straight perm or striaghten it everyday?

I have curly hair, but i straighten it everyday because my curly hair is really hard to manage when i leave it curly. But I'm a cheerleader, and we have to wear out hair curly for most competitions, so i guess my questions are:

1. Is it better to get a straight perm or straighten it everyday?

2. Is there any way to curl your hair (with a curling iron) with a straight perm?

3. How long does a straight perm last? (take to grow out all the way)Is it better in this case to get a straight perm or striaghten it everyday?
1. It's just as damaging to get a straight perm as to straighten everyday, but I got a straight perm because its a lot easier to wake up w/ straight hair than to spend 30 mins every morning. Plus, my hair looks much better straight permed than when I did it myself!



2. You can't curl your hair for the first 2 weeks, but after that its fine.



3. The hair that is permed is straight forever. I usually get it done every 6 months, b/c thats when my curly roots are really noticeable.Is it better in this case to get a straight perm or striaghten it everyday?
perm, yes, and 2-3 monthes
Don't get a straight perm they end up ruining your hair.

What I do because I have curly hair and like to wear it straight is: But a serm in my hair firstly then I Get the blow drier and point it downwards on my hair. This usually makes it straight then If i have any curly spots I just straighten them.





But to answer your question:

1. Probably Not. (If you use my method)

2. Yes you can use rollers.

3.It lasts up to 8 months.
I think you need to leave your hair alone. I have natural curly hair and its beautiful and rare.



Look at most girls!! They have straight hair or they straighten it!! I put highlites in my dark hair and straightend it for a long time.It fried the hell out of it!!! And it looked ugly!!



I turn guys heads now because i died it back to bruenette and i scrunch it and put hairspray in it and it looks really beautiful!! I have nice thick curley hair thats a little past my shoulders and people never even knew my hair was like that. My friends were like ';Ok! you have amazing hair!!';
um perm because you curl the curls go straight again and if sraight iron you have to do it everyday and ur hair gets frizzy and also it takes a good length of time everyday to do that so go wit the perm!!!
  • ho do i go about starting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment