Sunday, December 11, 2011

My hair WON'T go curly!?

In school, EVERY girl changesup her hair. One day it's pin straight %26amp; the next curly. One day it's wavy %26amp; the next up in a ponytail.

And with me, my hair is always just straight down. And every girl always asks me ';How come you don't ever curl your hair?';

And I get so jealous because all those girls style their hair so beautifully but I can't.



And I curled my hair yesterday night. And it was so pretty. And I put hairspray on all the pieces. Piece by piece I kept applying hairspray. And then, within a half hour it started to untangle and become straight. Then, I tied it in a low ponytail tucked my curl hair inside my shirt so it wouldn't mess up, and I woke up and my hair is wavy and not nice and pretty.



What do I do? I REALLY want it to stay nice and curly for school tomorrow. Especially because we're taking candid yearbook photos.

http://www.conair.com/product_info.php?products_id=356

That's the curling iron I use. %26amp; I used Tresemme Long Lasting Hold Spray

PLEASE HELP MEMy hair WON'T go curly!?
wow ur only in school!!

curling will damage your hair and straight hair can look pretty too!

Get a perm if you're desperate!!!My hair WON'T go curly!?
Maybe it's trying to tell you something....It'd look better straight!
get a hair curler, do like ringlet
My hair is exactly the same. It never stays curly. I really don't know what to suggest because i have the same problem = [ Is your hair really long or more shoulder length? I think mine would be more succesful if it were longer. I'll just have to wait for it to groooow = ] But you must have like ooba naturaly straight hair which most people would kill for!! Everyone straightens don't they?
1) Get up early on the mornings and curl your hair then



2) DON'T PUT HAIR SPRAY IN IT!!! it tangles your hair up, makes it feel horrible as well



3) Be happy with straight hair ... Mii HAIR IS TO CURLY, AND WHEN I STRAIGHTEN IT, IF IT RAINS, IT GOES SUPER SONIC CURLY :'(
Think about it. If you're hair won't go curly maybe it's not meant to. You might not have the bone structure for it. Anyways why don't you try alternatives...maybe instead of curling it try to volumize it. Use big curlers (it might be uncomforble) sleep with them on then in the morning apply hairspray underneath your hair to keep it a little poofy see not curly but there is still volume. Also why do you want to be like all the other girls maybe your hair should just stay like that it might be better. If your really desperate: get a perm
okay im a latina with super straight hair that is heavy since i have so much..



and to tell you the truth

its really herd to keep it curly



ive done the strand by strand, hairspary curl and the same thing happens tto me...within 30 minutes it goes retarded



what you can do is use rollers

you know those old school things people use to use before hot irons...put all of your hair in those and sleep with them on...and make sure to put hairspray in them just like you would if you were curling them with a hot iron...



and in the morning...leave them on and addsome heat with a blowdryer...take them out and add more hairspray...and you should be good for the day
try using gel

hairspray

use rollers
Luckily for me, my hairs naturally curly, but its quite easy to straighten, so i dont s'pose i can help you
Go to the store and get some hair rollers about 30 to be on the safe side.. tonight before you go to bed.. curl one piece at a time.. curl one than roll it up in the roller. repeat over and over. tie a scarf around your head. Get up in the morning take the rollers out and it will be very curly.. style the way you want it

No comments:

Post a Comment