Sunday, December 11, 2011

I have straight hair..i want curly. how?

I have very straight hair. I would like to be able to scrunch it a little bit here and there. I have herd that if you braid your hair at night when its wet it will be curly enough for you to scrunch in the morning. How do you do that??



Also i have been thinking about getting a little perm. I dont want a huge Puff of curls just a little wave so its curly enough to scrunch every once in a while. I herd that drugstore perms that they sell in a box work good. have you herd of it, and if so how did it work??



any other ways to curl my hair with out a curling iron perferably.



[=Thanks =]I have straight hair..i want curly. how?
well, if you want to curl your hair, you could use curling shampoo. when you get out of the shower, dont blow dry it, wait for it to dry on its own. and dont brush it either. instead just scrunch your hair a bit in places to help it curl.



you can also buy rollers to put in your hair overnight and have curly hair in the morning.



perms work well to if you want permanent curls :]I have straight hair..i want curly. how?
You can get perms that make your hair wavy.....its called a body wave. make sure you tell them about the curl you want because the body waves can be sometimes not very curly. You can also wet your hair and mouse it and french braid it and let it dry. Good Luck!
my mom's old way of curling my hard to curl baby fine straight as a line hair was to pin curl it at night. that is you get bobby pins, take some hair and twist it and than curl around your finger and pin with bobby pin to your head.

as for perms, a body wave will give some curl without a lot of tight curls. hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment