Sunday, December 11, 2011

Curl and Straight??

Ok, if you have like the front part of your hair curled and curly and the back jus really straight like you straighten, would that look weird? Or curly the back also instead of straight? And I have foam curlers and I'm wondering if I can sleep with that at night and how do I make it stay the nxt morning for school? And I don't want my hair to feel all hard and stuff from the hairspray! And also if I use my curling iron, It'll take a long time to do my hair in the morning cuz I barely have time to get ready! So, if I use my curling iron at night instead in the morning, how do I make it stay the nxt morning or not mess it up while I sleep? Tnx SO much!Curl and Straight??
Okay...I do this all the time, and my hair is long and thick. just style your hair at night and put a hair plastic holder bag on it. try to sleep on your side and ur hair will stay perfect. when you wake up, just fix anything that needs to be fixed with hairspray.dont put alot of hairspray...moose is better to us. well, hope u look nice for school. =)Curl and Straight??
i made a character in soul caliber III and her hair was curly in the front and strait in the backk. it looked cool.
I would eigther have straight all over or curled all over, because the other ones sound funky. And i would curl it at night with a curling iron and hairspay a lot, like I mean a ton. And when you wake up it should be good.I do it all the time!

GOOD LUCK!
SHOULD CHOOSE IF YOU WANT IT CURLY OR STRAIGHT... HOW WEIRD IS IT GOING TO LOOK IF ALL DIFFERENT.... IS GOING TO LOOK A MESS....
would look like someone was too lazy to finish the style!

No comments:

Post a Comment