Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I get my wavy-ish to be MORE wavy... with out using a curling iron?

It's kinda wavy by itself, but I'd like it to be more curly than more straight, if you know what I mean? Also, so you know any ways to beat frizz without weighing your hair down and making it look all greasy? And it's bob length, so I can't really put it in a bun or anything. Thanks! :)How do I get my wavy-ish to be MORE wavy... with out using a curling iron?
Put in a curl activator and diffuse it. It might make your hair kind of frizzy this way, depending on your hair. I've been dying my hair for about 10 years, so my hair is dead, the best product I found for frizz is Doves Frizz Control Taming Cream. (Best if used with the shampoo and conditioner)How do I get my wavy-ish to be MORE wavy... with out using a curling iron?
Uh...make it wet, and make a one or 2 braids. The smaller they are, the more crimped of a look you'll get. Or if you just go to bed with wet hair, then that may add to the wave. Try using some curling shampoo beforehand.
try braiding it or use small hair rollers
when its wet, put some curling mouse in, and scrunch it until it dryes.
4 ';pigtails'; 2 in the front, 2 in the back...

go to sleep with them then put Garnier ';Frizz Control'; after you take the braids out.. It smells good and makes hair super soft

No comments:

Post a Comment