Sunday, December 11, 2011

How should i wear my hair for my dance competition?

i have a seriously serious dance competition coming up in like 10 days. i need to know how to wear my hair for it the total amount of points you can get 200 points and my hair counts for 50 POINTS! so if you don't have anyway to help me then just leave me alone please so i can wear my hair anyway i want to.My hair is to my shoulders im not cutting it and im not dying it.so if you have pictures of hairstyles that is fabulous,but [if you can] please add how to do it.like ,for example, if you said : you should put it in a ponytail and curl your hair and blah blah blah, then please add a picture or a saying saying to do this and then do that. you know wat im saying? well please help if you can seriously.my private coach said that i have a 5 in 7 chance of winning this thing. so seriously help.i can straight-in it,curl it with a curling iron,curl it with curling things that you heat up and then keep in your hair for ever so long, and NO HEADBAND I DEAS OR BEADS! please so id ou can help itll be a big help to me too so pretty please if you can please do

Love,

an amazing dancer

P.S. please understand that i have bangs and i have layers and 1 more thing make sure it can hold i have hairspray and gel stuff if i need to use it.[thanks a lot]How should i wear my hair for my dance competition?
ShavedHow should i wear my hair for my dance competition?
if it is long put it up in a bun
well u should go wid ur own style

making ur self feel good bout ur self isnt like asking someoneelse

u should choose ur style and stick with it

it doesnt really matter wut people think

cuz being yourself is always better than trying to look lik others

No comments:

Post a Comment