Sunday, December 11, 2011

For people who can never get their hair to stay curled!!!?

Okay well i know alot of people have problems getting their straight hair to curl, i'm one of them haha.. Buut recently i've found a way that i can get my hair to curl ...and stay curled all day... while looking natural and not using any hair spray! soo.. i thought i'd just share my new-found-maybe-not-so-new-to-other-peop鈥?way to keep it curly!

WARNING: I DO babble soemtimes so just read over that haha sorry



first of all i shower at night (its actully a lot easier) and some people will say ';i need to shower in the morning because of grease'; welll i did to until i showered at night for like a week and my hair finially caught onto the program after that week and doesnt get greasy in the morning anymore (my bangs do sometimes but then i just wash them in the sink) anyways sorry bout that babble. so after i shower at night (i usually shower round 10 PM. and use shampoo and conditionar ALL over) i comb my hair with a wide tooth brush and towel dry it to a semi dampness then i just go watch TV or go on the computer until its bascilly dry (you know how its not wet anymore but its cold like it is) then i french braid it (a single frenchbraid) and go to sleep then the next morning i brush my teeth get dressed and everything and then i take out the braid and run my fingers and a wide tooth comb threw it.. theen i take my smallest curling iron and i curl a few random peices on my top layers all over and then i run my fingers threw them anndd wahla! it done and because my hair already has some curl from the braid i dont have to worry bout missing peices in the back and cause it does already have that curl the other new curls stay in all day



again sorry bout the random babbling. let me know if you've done/heard of this before and if it works for you =D

oh and btw save your hair and use a moisterizing shampoo and conditionar with damage repair or use heat protection sprayFor people who can never get their hair to stay curled!!!?
I've tried that before but somehow it doesn't work for me. My hair is just naturally straight, so no matter how I curl it, it stays curled for like an hour and then goes away. And I hate hairspray so I won't use that. Oh well.



Oh and your hair will only get greasy during the night if you have a dirty pillowcase. So be sure to wash it. Because I've never known someone with that kind of reaction.For people who can never get their hair to stay curled!!!?
another way to get it really curly is after u wash your hair, comb through it and let air dry until its damp. then take strips of brown paper bag and roll sections of hair and then tie the ends of the strips. its kinda hard to explain but it really works well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n鈥?/a>
Yes id ot hat

heard it before but i dont use a frenchbriad i dont know how to do one

maybe i should learn and try it

No comments:

Post a Comment