Sunday, December 11, 2011

Do layers make your hair curly?

i got layers about a week ago and it seems that when i straighten it my hair curls up at the ends and it NEVER did that before. No matter how many times i run the flat iron thru it it keep curling. and my hair also seems thicker too for some reason. i've been thinking about getting it thinned with the razor but since i have naturally curly hair i heard that it's not good to get the razor cut. does anyone have any good tips?Do layers make your hair curly?
actually, if you have naturally curly hair, it will make the curl come out even more. Less hair weighs the hair down less. So what may have once been a wave will become a curl.



I know this because my stylist purposely put layers into my hair to add body and to enhance my natural curl. With layers, I dont' have to put as much product in my hair.



and there is no telling which way it will curl. There is not really a way to predict it.Do layers make your hair curly?
nope sorry =0)
Try using a curling iron, but not to curl it. Just use it like you would a straightener.
If you already have naturally curly hair, then it would still be curly after layers!
no
nopp it shouldnt
no, it actually makes it straight
well i did the same thing and i found out that if while straitening it u should curl it toward ur face and not flip it out if u know what i mean.
when I have mine cut in layers it does the same thing.. Layers give your hair a bit of body. won't hurt to check with your beautician
umm... i dont think that layers make your hair curly at all... these girls at my school have layers and super straight hair... if you have naturally curly hair, thats probably the reason why it curls up ... that same thing happens to alot too but i also have naturally curly hair

No comments:

Post a Comment