Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I get my wavy-ish to be MORE wavy... with out using a curling iron?

It's kinda wavy by itself, but I'd like it to be more curly than more straight, if you know what I mean? Also, so you know any ways to beat frizz without weighing your hair down and making it look all greasy? Thanks! :)How do I get my wavy-ish to be MORE wavy... with out using a curling iron?
get some curling mousse on towel dryed hair and kepp on scrunching your hair with your hands until its sortoff dry :]How do I get my wavy-ish to be MORE wavy... with out using a curling iron?
try curling cream after you wash your hair.



-OR-



after you wash your hair braid (like one on each side) it and leave it for the whole day or at night when you sleep. when you wake up take it out
If you tie your hair in a bun when you're at home or when you're not doing anything then you put it down, it will really produce gorgeous waves. Spritz little amount of hairspray or wax spray after to keep it waved like that.



To fight frizz, you'll need anti-frizz conditioners after shampooing. And blow dry your hair on low heat to no heat at all, then apply a small amount of anti-frizz serum to tame the frizz without making it look greasy.
moose should work and hairspray
After having a shower, do not brush your hair.

Tilt your head to one side, and then scrunch the hair up starting from the bottem, this gives the waves more bounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment