Sunday, December 11, 2011

My hair WON'T go curly!?

In school, EVERY girl changesup her hair. One day it's pin straight %26amp; the next curly. One day it's wavy %26amp; the next up in a ponytail.

And with me, my hair is always just straight down. And every girl always asks me ';How come you don't ever curl your hair?';

And I get so jealous because all those girls style their hair so beautifully but I can't.



And I curled my hair yesterday night. And it was so pretty. And I put hairspray on all the pieces. Piece by piece I kept applying hairspray. And then, within a half hour it started to untangle and become straight. Then, I tied it in a low ponytail tucked my curl hair inside my shirt so it wouldn't mess up, and I woke up and my hair is wavy and not nice and pretty.



What do I do? I REALLY want it to stay nice and curly for school tomorrow. Especially because we're taking candid yearbook photos.

http://www.conair.com/product_info.php?products_id=356

That's the curling iron I use. %26amp; I used Tresemme Long Lasting Hold Spray

PLEASE HELP MEMy hair WON'T go curly!?
Oh my God, I have the EXACT same problem

THe thing my hair is wicked heavy, so nothing I do to it will stay in.

Ive tried natural curling, mousse and bunch move, and using a curling iron.

You might have the same problem, and really, theres nothing much you can do about itMy hair WON'T go curly!?
Unfortunately not everyone has hair that will stay curly. Mine is dead straight too. The only way it stays curly is if I perm it - which dries it out. Have you tried the super strong products that you put on before you curl it ??? Not hairspray but like a setting spray ??
be lucky you have straight hair. I spend an hour everyday straightning it. My hair is SO curly. I like it wavy. It's so hard to do! You could try a beautition. Maybe you can get your hair cut a little and get wavy extensions.
I have the same problem too. But if you want your hair very pretty and WAVY, then I'm your girl!



Braid technique:

Take a shower the night before school.

Let your hair air dry.

But your hair into 2-5 tight braids, depending on how wavy you want your hair.

Spray with hairspray, but don't dry out your hair too much.

Sleep with the braids in.

Take them out the next morning, and wal-a! wavy



Curling technique:

Wake up early that school morning.

Take a shower.

Blow dry your hair so it is extra light and fluffy.

Curl your hair like crazy, until there is no uncurled spot left.

DON'T spray with hairspray.

Let it bounce around. It will untangle beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment