Thursday, October 28, 2010

How long does it take you to curl your hair?

It takes me about an hour and a half to two hours to curl it with a curling iron and it never stays in long. i hate it!How long does it take you to curl your hair?
It takes me about 1 and a half hour to curl my hair and it never stays long either. I don't know why but hey, at least we have something in common. LOL.How long does it take you to curl your hair?
HOw to curl hair with a curling iron (with video)

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/

2007/11/curl-hair-with-

curling-iron.html



(copy %26amp; paste the above lines of link into the address bar at the top of your browser and press 'ENTER')
you should try rubbing mousse into your dry hair and using hot rollers..takes me 20 mins to roll and my hair seems to stay curlier that way, like 4-6 hours ....less if it's humid out
it takes me about 15-30 i have frizzy curly hair tho so yea
same here it takes foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
20 to 30 minutes



if you don't have a ceramic iron you should get one, beacuse it'll definately make your hair curl faster. i swear.
Well, it depends how long and thick it is! Also, it depends on how great the curling iron really is! Good luck!



Rache
0 secs! i have natually curly hair
20 min. use sunsilk haircreme. or smoothers hairgel or thermal hairspray
mine it takes about 2 hours or 1 and half hours.

mhmh MYBE YOU SHOULD PUT HAIRSPRAY[:
it depends, my hairs wayyy to thick and straight but the last time i fully curled my hair it took me about....3 hours =( so i won't ever curl it again.
It takes me about 20 minutes. I spray all my hair first with just a little hairspray to ';set'; for the curls. Then I take pieces and curl with 3/4 inch barrel curling iron. I put a little more hairspray on each curl. Then when my whole head is done I run my fingers through the curls, and put a little hair wax on the ends of each curl. Then lightly spray my whole hair again. I have very long fine hair and the spray keeps everything in place!

No comments:

Post a Comment