Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you curl your hair?

I am graduating tomorrow. I have really long hair. I am about 5' 4'; and my hair go up to my knees. I have never got my hair cut, so they are kind of messy at the bottom. I am trying to curl my hair from the bottom, but it is not working with a curling iron. I tried it and it curls about 5 inches of my hair. I don't know what to do. Help me please.

P.S. A braid doesn't work either because my hat doesn't fit with it.How do you curl your hair?
How about spraying your hair with water (damp, not wet) and then putting it in a bunch of braids overnight? It will be wavy, not curly, but it's so long that unless you wrap it on cans or HUGE rollers I don't think it's going to curl (and it would be really hard to sleep, too!).



Maybe you can do a modified pin curl - with smaller pin curls you make a curl, then bobby pin it to your head. Maybe you can wrap some hair into a curl and bobby pin (or another big pin or clip) and clip it to your head.



The only other thing I can think of is to keep moving the curling iron up until you have more of the hair curled, but it is going to take forever and I don't know that the curls will stay very well.



If all else fails, relax and enjoy your graduation day!



Congratulations, and good luck!How do you curl your hair?
pay someone to do cornrows my friend has really long as well which she cant curl and we cornrow her hair and they came out really wavy.
u can go to a gene juarez student salon and get it done professtionally. or at home have someone do it for u. or make a bun and make it damp the night before and in the morning spray it with a little water and use a pick comb to separate, scrunch with mousse and hold with extra hold hairspray
  • php web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment