Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you curl your hair with just plain old regular curlers?

The sponge type of curlers that you leave in over night, the kind your mom put in your hair when you was little.





My hair is naturally curly but it is like scraggly curls so I usually have to go over them with a curling iron. I want something different.



When I get out of the shower, do I put them in while my hair is wet? Should I straighten my hair and then put them in?How do you curl your hair with just plain old regular curlers?
wet hair and run a comb through, and mousse each strand before rolling it so the curls dont look fuzzy also make sure the ends go around the curler not bend back under the next layer of hair it will have ';fish hooks'; when it dries and look awfulHow do you curl your hair with just plain old regular curlers?
It's much easier if you do it while it's wet
You can put them in wet or damp hair. You don't have to straighten your hair first. It's not the most comfortable way to go, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment