Thursday, October 28, 2010

Does putting hairspray in your hair while curling, damage it? And how do I do this hairstyle? (pics included)?

So, my hair is really long (past me butt) and pin straight, and I really wanna curl it but whenever I use a curling iron the curls stay in for only around 2 - 3 minutes. I recently tried to curl my hair with a curling iron, and put hairspray in it while it was on the iron. It worked pretty well and the curls were gorgeous.

What I would like to know is, can this damage my hair?

If yes, then how often should I do it so it won't be that damaged? Once a week? Once every 2 weeks? Once a month?

All answers are greatly appreciated. :D





Oh yeah, and if you know a way I can make my hair look like this, please tell me. THANK YOU!!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3659/鈥?/a>



Also, if I shouldn't hairspray my hair while curling it, please tell me y not?Does putting hairspray in your hair while curling, damage it? And how do I do this hairstyle? (pics included)?
It damages your curling iron and hair by spraying hairspray on your hair like that. That sizzling sound is never good. And you should never do it.



If you want to get pretty curls then try putting some curl-boosting mousse on your hair while it's damp.



And when your hair is dry curl around the curling iron ignoring the clasp.



http://hair.pursebuzz.com/?p=373



Does putting hairspray in your hair while curling, damage it? And how do I do this hairstyle? (pics included)?
you shouldnt put hairspray in your hair when youre curling it.

it damages your hair folicle and makes it burn more.

same reason why you shouldnt curl or straighten wet hair.

spray it immediately after.

this way it wont be as hot as it is when you're curling it.



if you want your hair like that,

you should do spiral curls.


No comments:

Post a Comment